Events in the city
|Colores de Cuba* Latin rythyms Bacaro 1 Sophocleous St. h 16.00 Admission free.
Alter Echo A four-group travels in traditional songs of Argentina, Lebanon, France… Place: Caminito 30 M. Alexander 30 & 2 Perdiccas, Metaxourgio h 21.00 € 15 (with drink)
Dimitris Kritikos, Lia Hide Low tempo jazz-lounge music City 43 Haritos, Kolonaki. h 21.30 Admission free
|Sushi n Music Music of the world and friendly atmosphere Ginger Ale 74 Themistocleous St. Exarchia Sq h 20.30
George Trantaliidis, Athens All Star Band Jazz rhythms Bacaro 1 Sophocleous St. h 22.00 Admission free.
|Messin’ with the blues Original blues songs and covers Bios 84 Pireos St. h 22.00 Admission Free
Funny Nerds* Alternative rock After Dark 31 Didotou & Hippocrates h 23.30 € 8
Yannis Spanos Greek composer Technopolis Municipality of Athens Timokreontos 6A, Neo Kosmos Metro. h 20.30 Free
|Erome ft. The Source Between theatre and recording on his new album, gives a rhythmic show with funk, soul, reggae, hip hop influences. Place: Koo Koo 17 Iakchou St, Kerameikos. h 23.00 € 12 (with drink)
ΔΩΡΑ ΦΕΡΟΝΤΕΣ Greek music Place: Thousand and two nights 10 Karaiskaki, Psirri h 22.30 € 10
|Dub Le Trouble with Blend Mishkin, Greek DJ Bios 84 Pireos St. h 22.30 Admission Free
So Seductive house/electronica sexy dancers, glamorous people Vanilla Project 37 Sarri, Thisio.
|Easy Aloha* Cocktail Party, 60s pop, bossa nova, new lounge grooves. Tiki Athens 15 Falirou St. Metro Acropolis h 22 Free
Hotel Pro Forma:Tomorrow, in a Year,a Darwin electro-opera Performance by an opera singer, a pop singer, six dancers and an actor Pallas Theater 5 Voukourestiou St. Syntagma € 40
|Christmas Forest Wooden houses and unique illumination, visit Santa Claus! National Gardens Amalias Av. Daily h 10.00-17.00 Until 6/01
Ice Skating At the rooftop of the “Star City Cinema Complex”.
Star City Cinema Complex Av. Syngrou 111 Closest metro: Neo Kosmos (Red Line) 11.00-23.30 Free entrance. Until end of February
28 DEC – 07 JAN @ BELLEVUE CADILLAC*
Bellevue Cadillac is a band with many generations of musical experience characterised by joy, comical elements and audience participation. They are the funniest stage show on tour at the moment. Listen to jazz, gospel and swing when it meets rock & roll. Halfnote 17 Trivonianou St. Mets District. (Lines 1-2 Leoforous Vouilagmenis) h 22:30. Tickets from €30 (€20 students) with drink. Monday half price
5-17 JAN @ LAS VEGAS MAGIC FESTIVAL*
Leave the tedious reality at home and enter the wonderful world of magic. The Dream Team of magicians straight from the Mecca of entertainment, Las Vegas, brings their distinct style and flare in the art of illusion, along with brand new original acts and a fresh approach to the magic show genre. Place: Badminton Theatre Alsos Stratou, Katechaki Station h 21.00 (and 17.00 on 06/01, 09/01, 10/01) From € 14 Tickets: Public Music Store (Syntagma Square) http://www.ticketnet.gr
- 2010 Year of Poverty Group exhibition of twenty artists. (Ash in Art 10 Irakleous, Metro Fix) 18.00-22.00 Until 10/01
- 15 Years documentation Cheapart Report of the last 15 years of cheapart TAF (The Art Fountation) 5 Normandou St. Monastiraki. Art Bar in a courtyard of a neoclassical building . Open from h 13-.00 till late.
- “Beyond the silence” Retrospective of the Iranian artist Y.Z Kami – paintings, sculpture, drawings, photographs and collages- Until 10/01 Entrance 3€ / 1,5€ students. (National Museum of Contemporany Art. Vas. Georgiou Β’ 17-19 and Rigillis St. Metro Evangelismos)
- “The Creation of Image” Warhol/Icon: Until 06/01 (Byzantine and Christian Museum, 15 Vassilis Sofias Av.) Tue-Sun 8.30-15.00
- “Superstars are fading” by Maria Antelman. Landscape photographs of NASA. (The Apartment 29A Ithakis St. Victoria Metro Station. Friday & Saturday 12.00-20.00 Until 6/02
- The human form in art A nationwide exhibition of paintings, sculpture, engraving and decorative, the members of the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece (E.E.T.E) Technopolis 100 Pireos St. Gazi. Until 24/01
- Yannis Tsarouchis Exhibition Retrospective exhibition of the Greek artist including approximately 420 painting and a large number of set design models. Until 14/03 (New Benaki Museum 138 Pireos Avenue. Metro Keramikos) € 3 10.00-18.00 Fri-Sat 10.00-22.00
- Warhol Screen test Until 06/01. (Potnia Thiron Gallery, 7 Zaimi St, Exarchia) Mon-Fri 10-21
- The Complete Sculptures of Edgar Degas 74 bronze sculptures. Until 25/04. (Herakleidon Museum 16 Herakleidon St Thisio. € 6 students € 4
- M.C Escher (Herakleidon Experience in visual arts 16 Irakleidon St) Tue-Sat 13.00-21.00 Sun 11.00-19.00 €6 (students €4)