Events in Athens: September 2010
September 1 ,2010
The centre of Arts 4 Season and the “Technopolis” of the City of aAthens invite you to the opening of the International Exhibition AthensArt 2010 “Friendship through Art can change the World”
On Webnesday September 1, 2010 AT 8:00 P.M.
REGULAR VISITING HOURS 10:00 A.M. 10:00 P.M
From September 1, 2010 to September 15, 2010
– International Art exhibition of painting, drawing, sculpture, installations, photograpfy, video and applications, with parallel events, in the hall Delta12”Nikos Gatsos”
– A Philanthropic Exhibition of paintings, drawings and photographs donated by AthensArt artists, the revenues of which will be offered to the Union of Agencies Supporting People with Mental Retardation “MELEDONI”.
Wednesday September 1, 2010, 08:00 p.m.
– Opening night with few words from Mayor of the City of Athens M.r Nikitas Kaklamanis, from the Chairman of “Technopolis” Mr. Fotis Ignatiou and the Chairman of Centre of Arts 4 Season Mr.Takis Alexiou.
– Awards to Mrs. Dimoula, Poet and Academician with International CA4S Cavafis Award
– Music with Aris Garoufalis IN PIANO “Six popular drawings” of Manos Chatzidakis.
Friday September 3, 2010 08:00 p.m.
Puppetry performance by Ergastiri “Mairivi a space for the doll”
Saturday September 4, 2010 08:00 p.m.
– Music with Angeliki Kasda at the violin and presentation of her work “Music to Myths”
– Brazil’s traditional music and dance/ a Jao Carlos Texeira Mendes Production
Wednesday September 8, 2010 08:00 p.m.
– Body painting workshop
– Experimental Theatre “Speak with me”, by the deaf theatre group
Saturday September 11,201 08:00 p.m.
– A respective resolution for the reunification of the Parthenon’s Marbles, signed by all partecipant artists, will be handed over to the Minister of culture
– Choir “Association Ideotechnon”/ Irene Photinaki and vocals from Giouli Tsangaraki
– Contemporary dance evening with choreographers and dance teachers Sonia Dumitrescu and Niki Louladaki
Sunday September 12, 2010 10.00 a.m.
– Children painting workshop with maria Aristova, Silvia Casilli and Kiki Bardani
– Children’s Theatre by the group theatre “Sweet smiles”/ Giouli Tsangaraki
Wednesday September 15, 2010 08.00 p.m.
– Conference on “Friendship through Art can change the Worls”.